Hi All
I am really proud of all the pupils in this programme. They were very well-behaved and were punctual in all the meetings. The weather has turn slighly colder but it is still bearable. Most pupils are already acclimatised (some took off their blazers when I was still feeling a bit cold - guess age plays a part!)
I was with the group that went to Ikemi Junior High School and I also followed the Sadowara Junior School group today as they made a tour of the Miyazaki Shrine. Nope, there were no praying (only if the kids wanted to) and it was quite an eye-opener. I was told that on special occasions, there would not have been any elbow space at all let alone walking space.
The group at Ikemi Junior High School was treated to the school's band playing two lovely pieces and later to a Karate display! Very impressive. Itemi means "bright eyes" and thus the school believes in bringing education alive and seen through their lively eyes!
The part where they met their partners was exciting and I've got pictures for you here!
Cheers!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment